Hamey’s love for health and fitness started at a young age. She grew up loving all things sport and was particularly passionate about Swimming at Water-Polo.
She has always loved being pushed outside her comfort zone epically when it comes to her training and being trained.
Being involved in sporting teams, gym member, boot camps, running groups and much more is what lead her into working within the fitness industry and wanting to infect others with the “Anything is possible, with a little hard work” attitude.
Hamey believes that we all have the ability to a healthy lifestyle and it is about finding something that makes YOU feel great about yourself.
Hamey is passionate about providing her clients with skills and understanding to make life-long changes that are do-able and able to be maintained. (She is passionate about the journey and loves that no one journey with a client is the same).
What are my Qualifications?
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Thump Boxing Advanced Instructor
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Pre and Postnatal Trainer
- Older Adults Trainer
- Children and Adolescent Trainer
- Women Specific Trainer
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Suspension Training Coach
- Swimming Instructor
- 10km & Half Marathon Coach
- Strength Training
- Functional Training
- Endurance Sessions
- Cooking and all things food
- Promoting Physical Activity
- Spending time with my family
Fitness Australia Registration Number?
I believe in balance and very much live by the 80/20 rule. Work hard to get the results your seeking and always make sure you let your hair down and live life to its full!